Bloody Brilliant Blogs #2

3.11.13




Happy Sunday!

I hope you all had a fabulously spooky Halloween. I don't like to get involved though to be honest - read why here. Kim over at Lunacy of Ink however got fully involved

Food wise this week Isy from A Mouthful has made me lust after this burger and onion rings…. Mmmmmm…. Burger….. 


On a healthier food note, I shall be trying out this recipe from Helen at Treasure Every Moment  for a healthy fish finger sarnie with minted mushy peas. Looks lush! 

With my birthday just around the corner (10 days away to be precise….) and with Christmas on the horizon I shall be hinting for one of the book subscriptions Domestic Sluttery wrote about. Fab idea! 

Girl v. London's London post and fabulous pictures made me feel really lucky to live in such a fabulous city and finally, Kate, from Diaries of an Essex Girl's post on London: Fact and Fiction made me smile! 

Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment