Bloody Brilliant Blogs #6

9.2.14



How is it Sunday again already? Where do the weeks/weekends go?! 

Anyway, here are the blogs I've LOVED this week….

I came across Teffy's Perks blog last Sunday - and I'm hooked on her posts. This one especially on Otto's Pizza left me drooling….


I loved Not Quite Enough's post on Brick Lane street art - made me feel lucky to live in East London! And Wander to Wonder's post on Borough Market made me realise I haven't been for ages. A visit is on the cards! 

I NEED to make this Nutella swirled banana bread from A Cup of Jo…. And who wants to look after Big Fashionista's Blogger Bear? I'm signing up to give him a holiday! 


1 comment:

  1. nutella banana bread… i honestly have no idea why i have yet to make such a creation yet. thank you always for your sweet mention, i hope you get to go to BM soon! x

    ReplyDelete