Bloody Brilliant Blogs #8

23.2.14


Here we are. Sunday night again… I know I say it every week but it does seem to come round sooooo quickly! 

Anyway, this week the blogs I've been loving are: 

Ginger Girl Says summing up exactly why I prefer Twitter to Facebook and Not Quite Enough's honest review of The Fable bar. I'm keen to check it out - being a big fan of books I absolutely love this booth! 



London Kat's post has reminded me that I still haven't been to BRGR.CO yet. This needs to be rectified immediately! 

With Pancake Day approaching I'm going to try this fab syn free pancake recipe from Dungarees & Donuts xo and how fun does this ravercise exercise look that Heroine in Heels posted about? Must check it out! 



And last but not at all least, my friend Hannah has just set up her blog. She's ace and v funny so go and follow her ASAP! 


No comments:

Post a Comment