12 Books of Christmas - #3 Miracle on Regent Street by Ali Harris

15.12.13




If you're not feeling festive by now, I'm not really sure what it will take - but maybe reading Miracle on Regent Street will help. 

I become a big fan of Ali Harris the moment I read The First Last Kiss which is one of my favourite books of 2013. Spying she had a Christmas book it went straight on my 'to read' list and it didn't disappoint. 

The story centres around quiet Evie who works in a stockroom at a large London department store. Even though her job isn't very important, she loves it and when she overhears that the store might close she goes on a mission to save it.

In transforming the store she also goes on a personal transformation - but is it all for nothing? And will she ever get noticed…? 

Lovely read for a Sunday to make you feel Christmassy!

2 comments:

  1. I know it's not all about me and that you need to do 12 of them blah de blah - but you really need to stop now!! I have no room left for any more books. None. Nada.
    Thanks all the same. This sounds like just the perfect girly weekend read.
    M x Life Outside London

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm being really SLOW at putting them up! x

      Delete