Have Yourselves a Merry Little Christmas….

24.12.13




'Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse; the stockings were hung by the chimney with care, in hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there…
So, I'm sorry. I've been a bit AWOL on the blogging front and I only got four book into my 12 Books of Christmas series *hangs head in shame*. 
What can I say? December has been packed full of lots of fun with friends and family and time just seems to have flown by! But I promise once I've eaten that last mince pie and the Celebrations tin is empty I shall be back. Not that that is a resolution. As you know from this post, I hate resolutions...… 

Anyway, the candles are burning, I have a glass of fizz in hand and I'm off to read my favourite Christmas book of all time - 'Twas the night Before Christmas' before Santa comes... 

Have a good one! 



No comments:

Post a Comment